Let's start off this event by taking a 'bite' out of something American. ^^ Ever seen or heard of 'Adventure Time?' If not, watch the show. It's awesome! If so, then you'll know who Marceline is.
Marce with her guitar. ^^ Rock on! \m/_
- Either a gray tank top or a red and black shirt (striped for Marceline, plaid for Marshall)
- Blue skinny jeans (Any other pair will do too, as long as it's blue)
- Red boots or black flip-flops for Marceline OR brown Converse shoes for Marshall
- Black, white and red face paint (found at different stores around October like Party City, Walmart, Target, Spirit, etc.)
- Paper plates
- A foundation brush (for mixing the paint and applying it)
- Black temporary color hairspray (Optional if you already have black hair)
- A straightener (Optional if your hair's straight)
- A parent or guardian (For all you kids out there!)
- Get dressed. Grab a smock or a plain shirt for the makeup. Don't wanna ruin the costume while applying the makeup!
- Take the black and white face paint and mix them in a paper plate with the handle's tip. I suggest using tubes instead of palettes because you can get the exact amount you need from them rather than gambling on a palette and ruining the other paints. Last thing Sarah or Joey wants to be is a gloomy clown.
- Once the black and white paints turn into a nice gray, brush it in. When you're done with the paint, throw out the plate. Rinse out the brush good, including the handle, and dry it. If you have a cosmetic sponge, that will work too, but throw it away when you're done.
- Once you're all nice and painted, take a fresh paper plate and add some red face paint. The red will be used for the bite marks on Marceline's neck.
- Take the same foundation brush you used for the gray paint, dip the handle's tip or the bristles into the red paint and lightly dab a couple holes on your neck. You're bitten!
- Straighten your hair, let it cool and spray it with the black hairspray. Let Mom or Dad do this if you're younger.