Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Cosplays of Christmas - 11 Books A-Stacking (Mai *uniform*)

Day 11! ^^ One more recipe! I'll be closing this year's '12 Cosplays of Christmas' with two-parter costume recipes. Unlike the ones I did for V-tine's Day and White Day, I won't be posting these together on the same day. Instead, I'll post one today and post the second tomorrow. Also, instead of a couple, it's two forms of the same character.

Anyway, grab your coats and prep for the cold weather because today's character is Mai from 'Itsudatte! My Santa!'

Here's a picture of Mai and her two forms. ^^ I'll be covering her Santa form, too!
 
Here's what you need:
  • A white Polo shirt
  • A red or brown tie
  • A yellow buttoned sweater
  • An orange plaid skirt
  • White socks
  • Brown loafers
  • Red ribbon
There's not that many instructions for it. Just simply:
  1. Get dressed.
  2. Put your hair behind you, using the ribbon as a headband.
  3. For extra cuteness, bring a reindeer or moose plush with you and you're done!
Hope you've enjoyed! ^^
 
Last line: 12 Bells A-Jingling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment