Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 Cosplays of Christmas - 4--HEY! Listen! (Link *Legend of Zelda*)

Day 4! ^^ Our first recipe after my 100th post! Today, let's venture into Hyrule because the character of the day is Link from "Legend of Zelda!"

Here's a pic of his "Twilight Princess" design! ^^ Correct me if I'm wrong in the comments. Many thanks to Cosplay Deal for letting me use this!
 
Here's what you need to assemble him:
  • A white jumpsuit
  • Green and brown tunics
  • Brown gloves
  • Brown boots
  • A green nightcap
  • A blonde wig
  • A fake sword
  • A brown belt
This one's gonna be super, super simple, but here's how to assemble him anyway:
  1. Get dressed.
  2. Either spray your hair yellow or grab a short blond wig. Style afterwards.
  3. Strap the sword and now you're done!

Hope you enjoyed and I hope you find your Zelda... <3
Next line: 5 Black Egrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment